Its restoration has been respecting carefully the spirit of Provence in a warm soft colors.
It is 100 m² wide (if one bedroom required), 150 m2 wide (if two bedrooms required), 175m2 wide if 3 bedrooms required) and includes :
- entrance hall
- a shower room and separate WC
- a large kitchen with dishwasher, large fridge with large freezer, electric cooker, numerous cupboards, table and chairs.
- a lounge with Provençal fireplace together sofa and comfortable chairs and wardrobe, TV by satelite, Wifi router
Upstairs (R+1 & R+2) all bedrooms with air conditioned, private bathroom (shower or tub):
- Chambre Cezanne, two large windows, with tub, private dressing (total 40m2) (R+1)
- Chambre Van Gogh, 50 m2, with shower (R+2)
- Chambre Picasso, 25m2 with shower (R+1)
Its restoration has been careful to respect the spirit of the place in a “stone and lime” ambiance, all rooms with air conditionned.
It is 110 m² (3 bedrooms) or 85 m² (two bedrooms : without Frédéric Mistral room) that consists of :
- downstairs : a lounge-dining-kitchen room (25m²) well equiped (satellite TV, wifi router, comfortable arm chairs, well equiped kitchen (dish washer, large fridger with large freezer, electric cooker), table and chairs
- a superb antic stairs (Sarazin vault) heads to the upper levels
- first level : lavander room
- second level : apricot and Frédéric Mistral rooms
Each bedroom is 25m², with a generous shower (marble), wc and sink, king size double bed or twined beds, “tomettes” on the floor, stone and lime walls, linen curtains, patinated furnitures and is air conditioned.
pictures available at the end of june